>

I Received $15 From SlyVisions.com!

I Received $15 From SlyVisions.com!

Gosh, I'm too lazy too update this blog lately I dunno why. I know there are many contests around, but the prize is only EC's + Ad Spots it's not that I don't like it, actually I have more than 21,000 EC's now and I don't know if I can win more. I'm sponsoring some contests, so I can spend it all. Anyway here's some proof that there are still LEGIT contests around (i think you know my stories) This one is from SlyVisions, I think this is an unexpected win because I only leave more than 20 comments and Sherry on the top spot commented more than a hundred times.

I really thought Random.org hates me :P

3 Notes:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sly!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, great blog

Anonymous said...

Thnx

Post a Comment