>

Received $46.74 From NewGadgetsGuru



God is so good to me, even the other contest didn't send me the price in full (instead of $15, he just send me $1) NewGadgetsGuru.com send me $46.74 today. Actually that's $49.99 but there's a deduction bcoz it's credit card funded. My prize is originally an iPod Shuffle but since there are some problems sending it so I just opt to receive it in cash-- which is faster. Yay!

Thanks to Raj! (admin of NewGadgetsGuru)

Anyway this week I also won
410 EC from StrandedLife.com, and 100 EC + 125X125 ad from MommyKo.com! I guess some blog contest is still worthy of our trust eh?

9 Notes:

Anonymous said...

I guess I can continue being a contest blogger eh?

Anonymous said...

Hi BM, si Sheryl to ung nagcocomment sa MMO-X.com blog mo ahihi. :D

invite lang kita sa anniversary contest ko. just visit my blog, malay mo manalo ka? :D

salamat!

Anonymous said...

ei! surely po.

wiehanne said...

Wow! Congrats, you're so lucky! :D And for the $1 from this *** contest, I've heard it from Themelib. Can't believe it's true. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

yup, I'm lucky SOMETIMES, anyway regarding that Techtod.com contest, they don't pay me yet just a $1 for DONATION lol!!

wiehanne said...

They just post this "Sample proof for previous winners". But they don't show the amount sent. Clever huh?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

oh yeah I saw that too!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I don't see it any more I think its taken down.

Anonymous said...

Yup, but they CAN'T get away with it.

Post a Comment